Wednesday 31 May 2023

BE INSPIRED | CELEBRATIONS


The Be Inspired Design Team are hopping today and our theme this month is "Celebrations". I always look forward to seeing what everyone has created! Please be sure to hop all the way around for lots of inspirational projects created by the design team. 

I'm celebrating the kindness of people! I love the sentiment in this set "you made my day"! It's always nice to let someone know when they have made your day.


The Cheerful Daisies Stamp Set and co-ordinating dies is my favourite Bundle in the new Annual Stampin' Up! Catalogue. It is so versatile and I have used it so much already.

For my card, I stamped the outline of the daisies in Boho Blue and the in-fill stamp was stamped-off first to get a lighter blue.

The Timber embossed background makes a great neutral layer between the Boho Blue card base and the daisies.


To add a little contrast, the sentiment was stamped and embossed in white onto a piece of Azure Afternoon cardstock.

Next up in today's hop is my lovely and inspirational friend Brenda, I'm looking forward to seeing what gorgeous creation Brenda has to share with us.


Be Inspired Design Team Blog Roll:

Angela Meiritz-Reid (you are here)


Product List

Linen Thread
[104199]
$10.50
Bone Folder
[102300]
$14.75
Heat Tool
[129056]
$66.00


Shop Stampin' Up! Online this month to receive a card & gift using my Shopping Code: FGZ3QA29.

Buy the Starter Kit+ for $189 NZD and choose $333 worth of Stampin' Up! products (postage FREE).  

Shop new Online Exclusives only available at my online store, you won't find these products in any catalogues.

Would you like to comment?

09 10