Tuesday 9 June 2015

A Masculine Card

Hi I'm back today with a card for this weeks The Paper Players - a masculine card.  Father's Day is earlier overseas than here but male cards are handy at any time.
 

 
 
I've used the Cherry on Top DSP and the Amazing Birthday stamp set. The DSP is really more feminine than masculine but I managed to pull these two papers out to make something suitable for a man.
 
Bye for now - till I'm back in my Craft Room!

Would you like to comment?

  1. Love it! Great mix of designer paper and embellishments. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It was a bit nerve wracking doing it for the first time - thanks for the encouragement!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your mix of colours, patterns and papers - the twine and star are a great finishing touch. Thanks for joining in with my masculine challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Joanne I really enjoyed playing along. I look forward to the next challenge!

    ReplyDelete

09 10