Wednesday 24 June 2015

Gold, Gold and More Gold

For anyone that knows me I'm a less is more person so this card is a little out of my comfort zone ...

 
 
But I think it is growing on me.
 
I've used a vivid black marker to colour the rhinestones - I think they give it balance.
 
The idea for the layout came from a card designed by the infamous Teneale Williams - if you haven't looked her up you need to. Teneale and Louise Sharp are my two favourite Stampin' Up! demonstrators!
 
And now for a photo of my desk after making a single card ...
 
 
 
If you are thinking it doesn't look that bad - it's probably because I'm taking it from the best angle!
 
Enough of me for one night - I'm off to watch tv with my gorgeous "twelvie" - before she thinks it's not cool!
 
Take care Angela x
 


 
 
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Would you like to comment?

09 10