Tuesday 8 December 2015

Can You Case It?

Yes I can! I sound like Bob the Builder! I was beginning to think I couldn't case it as I was having a creative block but it finally came together.

The Designer Series Paper Stacks in the colour collections are so versatile and it means you have paper in every Stampin' Up!® colour - got to love that!

Have a great day - Angela x

Would you like to comment?

  1. Angela ~ what a beautiful card ~ I love the blue and white combination ~ That is one of my favorite ones ~ Thanks for joining us at CYCI ~ Wynne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Wynne thanks for your lovely message - I loved playing along - Angela

      Delete
  2. Angela, I love all the personal touches, the paper piercing, the way you have the balloons and the Party times 3! Thanks for joining CYCI :) Eva

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Eva thanks for your lovely message too - it was a great challenge - Angela

      Delete
  3. Great card! Love the colors and sentiment! Thanks for joining us @ CYCI!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card Angela. It's nice to see another birthday greeting. Thanks for joining us this week! Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy - you can never have too many birthday cards in your stash!

      Delete

09 10