Thursday 3 December 2015

GDP #013 - Lucky 13!

Having been born on the 13th I've always considered it my lucky number - it hasn't given me any particularly good luck in the past but I guess there's always hope!

I've taken a leaf out of Louise's book and made a non-Christmas card using the Balloon Builders Stamp set from the upcoming Occasions Catalogue.
I have a friend who has recently had an operation so I thought these cute balloons would be uplifting! (If you are looking Julie - yes it's for you!)
 
I love using the Silver Metallic Thread - it's definitely one of my favourite things.


Thanks for stopping by - Angela x

Would you like to comment?

  1. Love your alternate get well card. This set is fast becoming a favourite of mine. I love the thin striped frame around the card, it helps to draw attention to the great balloon images. Thanks for playing at Global Design Project this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Paula - this stamp set is definitely growing on me. Thanks for stopping by Angela x

      Delete
  2. This happy card is such a great way to say, "get well." Thanks for sharing with us at Global Design Project this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shawn - I sent it off today so hopefully she likes it as much - Angela x

      Delete
  3. Angela - such a beautiful card. I love seeing the new products - can't wait for mine to arrive. This card definitely sends happy healing. :) Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Global Design Project color challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brian - my BBB will hopefully be here on Tuesday. I'm so excited there are so many gorgeous new products - Angela x

      Delete
  4. This set is one of my favourites at the moment too Angela. Your card is so bright and happy! Thanks so much for joining the Global Design Project this week!

    ReplyDelete

09 10