Thursday 10 December 2015

Global Design Project - Blooms and Bouquets!

I was so excited to be making a card for the GDP with my new goodies that arrived on Tuesday. The upcoming Occasions Catalogue is jammed packed with the most gorgeous products and the Sale-a-Bration is too!

So here's a sneak peek of the Birthday Bouquet DSP and a couple of the stamps from the Birthday Blooms stamp set.
These colours are so me - so look out there'll be lots more ...
The designers at GDP have made some beautiful examples of this layout - lots of fabulous inspiration so remember to head over there to take a look.
 
If you'd like copies of the latest catalogues let me know and I'll pop them out in the post.
 
Bye for now Angela x


Would you like to comment?

  1. They are beautiful colours! Lovely card Angela.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a wee bit jealous that you have new goodies to play with while I wait for mine to arrive, lol. I can forgive you though as this card is just lovely! The colour combination against the DSP is great. Thanks for playing at Global Design Project this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I hope they arrive soon! I haven't got past this set yet!

      Delete
  3. Angela - what a great showcase of these new products! Your card is lovely and the colors are so soft and sweet. Thank you so much for playing along with this week's sketch challenge for the Global Design Project.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brian - I just love all the new products!

      Delete
  4. This is gorgeous Angela! Love the sentiment on the heart and those tiny flowers. Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Global Design Project challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kylie - I can hardly wait for Mondays to roll around!

      Delete

09 10