Tuesday 15 December 2015

Global Design Project - Celebrate

I was so keen to use this gorgeous set that I decided to make a card for my daughter's 13th birthday in March 2016!
 
I love it when you make a card and all the elements just seem to come together - it does help having a challenge - a bit of direction always help! There'll be a few 13th birthday parties coming up so I think I'll make a few of these in anticipation.

Stamp Set - Number of Years 140653

Die - Large Number Framelits Die 140622, Deco Labels Framelits 130102, Circles Collection Framelits Dies 130911

DSP - Birthday Bouquet 140557

Paper - Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper 140550

Embossing Folder - Lucky Stars 135817

Bye for now Angela x

Would you like to comment?

  1. SUPER cute card Angela. I bet your daughter (and her friends) will love it. Thanks for sharing and joining in the Global Design Project!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jess yes they probably all get similar cards for their birthdays!

      Delete
  2. So sweet! Love the colors and this brilliant showcase of the new products, Angela. Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Theme Challenge at the Global Design Project.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brian - am loving all the inspiration on GDP - Angela x

      Delete

09 10