Friday 18 December 2015

It's Your Day!

This time next week it will be Christmas here in the South Pacific! I'm hoping for a warm sunny day so we can spend most of it outside - we had hail here last Sunday and it looked like snow!

I decided to try the Freshly Made Sketches challenge this week and of course I couldn't go past the Birthday Bouquet DSP although this time I used the Party with Cake stamp set!

In the information on their blog it reads "the twist is to keep your project clean-lined and fresh" - I'm hoping this card meets the criteria and I think this DSP definitely fits that description.
 
The Mint Macaron Twine is from the Baker's Twine Combo Pack - I split the two-tone Basic Black/Mint Macaron Twine - there is also Basic Black/Melon Mambo in the Pack. It's great as it means you have five twine options from the one pack.
 
I've also used Crystal Effects on the It's Your Day just to give it a bit of oomph. I think I might make a few more of these for my stash as once I came up with my design it was quick and easy to put together.
Anyways I had better go and get on with the day - it's 7.30 here and it's my youngest daughter's last day at primary before she heads to High School next year. Makes me feel a little tearful thinking about it!
 
Have a fab Friday - Angela x

Would you like to comment?

  1. Oh I love getting a look at the new stuff in action! Beautiful colors! Love the sweet prints!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda - there are so many fabulous products it's hard to choose! Angela x

      Delete
  2. Great card! Yes, definitely make more of these-- great to have on hand!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mimi thanks for your lovely comment - Angela

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is so fun and festive! Great design! Happy New Year, Angela, and thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Cindy it was a great challenge - Angela

    ReplyDelete

09 10