Monday 28 December 2015

Just for You Fab Friday #79

Another challenge completed! This card is very simple and once I had come up with the idea didn't take long to make.
I had looked at this paper in the Birthday Bouquet DSP pack and hadn't been sure what I'd use it for but I think it looks good on this card.
The flowers in the Botanicals for You (Sale-A-Bration) set are very cute and there are three sizes.
 
Thanks for the inspiration Fab Friday 79. Now I'm off to finish the housework but hopefully I'll have some time later today to get back in my craft room! Bye for now Angela x


Would you like to comment?

  1. What a perfect SAB card! Love it! I think you and I were on the same wavelength, lol. I totally missed this DSP, though! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heather I love it when a card comes together - Angela

      Delete
  2. Angela - what a wonderful showcase of this set with these colors! Just perfect! Your rhinestoned flowers are wonderful. Thank you so much for playing along with this FabFriday color challenge - I'm glad you did.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brian - it was a great challenge and I'm glad I did too - Angela x

      Delete

09 10