Sunday 27 December 2015

Occasions Sneak Peek - Number of Years for Mojo Monday 428

Yay for Christmas holidays! I'm still in my gym gear, one daughter is in her pyjamas and the other daughter hasn't moved off the couch all day - her bedroom is in serious need of tidying but it's not on her list of priorities - I guess the next thing she asks from me won't be on mine!

As a lot of the Challenge Blogs are on holiday and are giving extra time to complete the challenge I thought I would play along so first up was the Mojo Monday one. Once again I was drawn to the Number of Years stamp set and the Birthday Bouquet DSP. It is definitely an all time favourite!
The Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper is also a hit!
I love the layout of this sketch - my card seemed to come together without too much trouble!

 I used Crystal Effects on the numbers to raise them up and make them shiny.
I'm hoping my daughter gets invited to lots of 13th birthday parties as this is about the third one I've made!

Right I'm off to make my next card - hope you get to have some free time to play these hols - Angela x

Would you like to comment?

09 10