Monday 28 December 2015

You're So Sweet Retro Sketches!

Okay so here's my next challenge card for Retro Sketches #195. This is another simple card that didn't take long at all to make. I thought the striped paper in the Birthday Bouquet DSP lent itself perfectly to the background of the sketch.

Once again I used a Honeycomb Embellishment that is designed to go with the Honeycomb Happiness stamp set. I didn't need to colour this one - there are three colours Blushing Bride, Mint Macaron and White. Of course Stampin' Up!® have thought of everything and the back of the embellishment is sticky, just peel off the backing!
The house is clean and I've managed to make this card but now it's time to prepare dinner! 
I wonder how many challenge blogs there are out there? I've got 12 on my list - I probably shouldn't go looking for any more otherwise nothing will get done around here! See you again soon - Angela x

Would you like to comment?

09 10