Saturday 10 December 2016

More Mediterranean Moments!

Global Design Project 065 | Colour Challenge

Yay there's another colour challenge over at Global Design Project and that means you get the opportunity to be a guest designer if you win! How exciting would that be ... hanging out with some of my favourite Stampin' Up!® friends! 
This stamp set (Mediterranean Moments) has four lovely images and when I look at them I automatically feel relaxed and warm! It's supposed to be summer here in New Zealand but it definitely doesn't feel like it! 
I also used the Happy Retirement stamp from the Teeny Tiny Sentiments set - this is a must have set as it has 24 sentiments covering every occasion. The spotted crumb cake and whisper white background paper is from the new Party Animal DSP available from 4 January 2017! 
I coloured my image in using the ink pads and a blender pen and as I wanted my little red scooter to stand out I coated it in Fine-Tip Glue to give it a glossy finish. Colouring in is very relaxing and of course on-trend now!

I hope you enjoy your weekend and manage a little crafting -

Would you like to comment?

09 10