Sunday 15 January 2017

Beautiful Colour INKspiration!

Colour INKspiration Challenge #01


Today I'm sharing a card I made especially for the new Colour INKspiration challenge on Facebook. And yes I'm using the Beautiful You stamp set again - just shows how versatile it is! This time I've teamed it with the Inside the Lines Designer Series Paper (a Sale-A-Bration freebie) which I've coloured using all the challenge colours.


Aren't they such gorgeous colours - I couldn't bear to leave one out!

 
And the flower on her hat is cut and coloured from the DSP too!

If you'd like to join in the fun you can request to join the facebook page and upload your creations https://www.facebook.com/groups/349642308720075/. There's lots of fabulous inspiration there too!

Would you like to comment?

09 10