Saturday 28 January 2017

Global Design Project 071 | Theme Challenge

On the 25th of February some fellow Stampin' Up!® demonstrators and I are having an afternoon of crafting and fun. I wanted to prepare some displays for the day and when this week's challenge came up at Global Design Project it meant I wouldn't be leaving it all until the last minute!

Of course Stampin' Up!® have made it super easy to create a co-ordinated display with their gorgeous Suite's in the Occasions catalogue - it was just a matter of which one! I decided on Cupcakes and Carousels with it's party theme!
Everything from the rosette to the little banner around the cake stand used the Cupcakes and Carousels designer series paper and I co-ordinated it with matching ribbon and embellishments from the Embellishment Kit.
This little treat bag was cut from the Glassine Sheets (from the Sending Love Suite) using the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits. I used the Bow Builder Punch for the bow and the tassel is from the Embellishment Kit - are they super cute?
And how cute are these little pinwheels? They are so quick and easy to create and make a perfect addition to any party.
And what is a party without cupcakes? Okay so these wont last till the 25th but my family's happy there's some baking in the house!
 
If you'd like to come along to our afternoon of crafting please contact me we'd love to have you along.
Enjoy your weekend!

Would you like to comment?

  1. Oh this is so lovely Angela. The cupcakes look fantastic all dressed up. Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Global Design Project challenge! We love you playing along with us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Paula - can't believe I'm giving you ideas! xx

    ReplyDelete

09 10