Sunday 1 January 2017

Happy New Year!

Yay it's here 2017 - I'm so excited to be starting a New Year! It's going to be fantastic!
 
Among my New Year's Resolutions is to be more timely with my Global Design Project entries and to blog more regularly - it's out there now so I will have to hold myself accountable! For now though I'm just going to sneak this last GDP entry in under the radar and start from next week (yes tomorrow)!
 
 
Thankfully #067 lasted two weeks as the days leading up to Christmas were crazy around here and then on Boxing Day the girls and I headed to Mapua and Stephen's Bay. I had a car accident on the way which we thankfully walked away from but the car wasn't so lucky.We still managed to continue with our holiday with the help of our fantastic friends who went above and beyond to help us.
 
 
For my get well card I've used the Sprinkles of Life Stamp Set and co-ordinating punch. The gorgeous spotted designer series paper is from the Tasty Treats Specialty DSP pack which is in the Occasions catalogue starting 4 January 2017. Pear Pizzazz, Crumb Cake and Watermelon Wonder are the inks I've used and the bow is tied with the Burlap Ribbon that I cut down to make narrower.
 
 
And yes I've even added a decorated insert. It's very simple but at least I've done it! Another aim this year is to finish each card completely which is much easier when you have everything out and don't have to scramble around finding everything you used to make the card in the first place!
 
See you again soon
 

Would you like to comment?

  1. Lovely as per usual Angela! Happy New Year to you and yours. Thanks so much for playing along again this week to the Global Design Project. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Louise and Happy New Year to you and your family - Angela xx

    ReplyDelete

09 10