Monday 9 January 2017

Male Mojo!

Up until now I've struggled with making male cards but the Urban Underground Suite in the new Occasions Catalogue has changed that! All the elements work perfectly together so it makes putting a male card together easy.
 

The Mojo Monday layout was a great starting point.
 
 
The colours in the Urban Underground Specialty Designer Series Paper are Basic Black, Basic Gray, Delightful Dijon, Silver and Very Vanilla (I'm not a Delightful Dijon kinda girl but this totally works and has made me view it differently)! The screws are from the Embellishment kit and are perfectly masculine! I've also used the Hexagons Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder which creates a great background on this card. And the BEST. GUY. EVER. stamp comes from the Suite Sentiments set which has everything covered!
 

The oval is from the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies which has to be one of the "best things since sliced bread" Stampin' Up!® product! They seem to work with everything and give a great finish to every creation. The Stitched Shapes are so popular they're on backorder for now!
 
I'm doing a fitness challenge at the moment so I'm off on my bike - see you again soon.
 

Would you like to comment?

09 10