Tuesday 31 January 2017

Thanks Colour INKspiration

You know those days when you should be cleaning the kitchen but you manage to do everything else but! Well today is one of those day so instead I'm here which is much more fun!!!

Here's my latest card for the Colour INKspiration challenge on facebook.


These challenges are just that "challenges"!  I had some ideas in my head of how I wanted my card to look but they just weren't coming together so instead I started playing around with my Swirly Bird stamp set which hadn't seen the light of day for quite a while. I teamed it up with part of the Thanks for Being a Great Friend stamp from the Window Shopping set. It's great to try something new and push your own boundaries.

 It's funny how succulents are making such a revival. They bring back fond memories of my Nana and Grandpa and their beautiful garden which had a little succulent area.

Okay no excuses now ... I'm off to clean my kitchen!

Would you like to comment?

  1. Great card!!! Love what you did with the colors!!! I can't wait to case it!!!

    ReplyDelete

09 10