Sunday 26 February 2017

Celebrate Colour INKspiration Challenge C104!

Sunday 26 February 2017


Hello and welcome to my entry for the fourth Colour INKspiration Challenge.
To say this challenge put me out of my comfort zone is an understatement. I've hardly ever used these colours, let alone together! But I wasn't about to let that stop me!
Once again I used my "Beautiful You" stamp set. I decided to recreate a card I had made for a crafting afternoon yesterday using the challenge colours. The Urban Underground Specialty Designer Series Paper includes Delightful Dijon in its colours so this piece made the perfect background.
This is the card I demonstrated at the crafting afternoon. The image of this gorgeous girl is elegant in any colour!  And the double-sided Lace Doilies - one side Whisper White and the other Very Vanilla worked perfectly with both these cards.
A strip of the Urban Underground DSP edged with Elegant Eggplant cardstock finishes off the insert.
And here are both cards together. Please let me know which one you prefer in the comments section and I'll draw a winner and send the card you like the best!

Would you like to comment?

09 10