Friday 24 March 2017

Neighbourhood Love!

Friday 24 March 2017


We live in a little cul-de-sac with lovely neighbours. This week we have been given beetroot, parsnips, tomatoes and lemons by three of them. Not to mention my other neighbour who is a constant supplier of onions, bananas, cocoa or anything else we seem to be short of when baking or cooking, she is also a great supplier of wine and friendship.
 
I wanted to give something back to my neighbours to say thank you and how much I appreciated their gifts and kindness, and the best way I knew was to make some cards. I made each neighbour a variety of small gift cards consisting of male and female birthday, baby and thank you.
 

I tied them up with a piece of ribbon and they're ready to deliver. (Along with some bacon they bought to help my daughter with a fundraiser - we really do have great neighbours!)

 
I really enjoyed making these cards and they didn't take too long. It was a great way to use up all my small pieces of DSP too!

 

Would you like to comment?

09 10