Monday 29 May 2017

Colour INKspiration - CI10

Monday 29 May 2017


Hello and welcome to my blog. My card today is for the latest challenge at Colour INKspiration. I find it great participating in colour challenges as they often use colours I wouldn't normally reach for and it means I widen my horizon when it comes to colour!


This week's challenge colours are ones I don't use often and certainly not together but once I started pulling the cardstock out and coming up with my design I actually really liked them.


This was one of the cards I made at our BYOP on Saturday. It was great getting feedback from other stampers as we made our cards. And it was also great being able to share products.

The embossed background used the new "Oh My Stars" embossing folder - I'm definitely adding that to my list of purchases! The Happy is from the "Thoughtful Banners" stamp set and the "Birthday" is from the new "Happy Birthday Thinlits" - I 've layered it twice here and cut the Happy from the top of it!

A few enamel dots to balance it in Island Indigo and I've made what I think is a more masculine looking card!
 
Thanks for stopping by.

Would you like to comment?

09 10