Wednesday 17 May 2017

Dragonfly Dreams

Wednesday 17 May 2017



Hello and welcome to our International Blog Highlights for the month of May. I am among Stampin' Up! demonstrators from around the world being highlighted by Kylie Bertucci and you are able to vote for my project.

The theme this month is "Masculine".  I decided I'd like to make a card for my husband to let him know how much I appreciate all he does for us.
 

I love the Dragonfly Dreams bundle - it's perfect for a masculine card. The Dapper Denim and new Lemon Lime Twist look great together.

 
Green is my husband's favourite colour so I know he'll love this card. The wings of the dragonfly look great coloured in Lemon Lime Twist with the Dapper Denim "rocked" and "rolled" on the edges. The strip of Lemon Lime Twist has been made by running a piece of Shimmery White cardstock over the ink pad so it's not only green but it sparkles! The Dapper Denim enamel dots and black baker's twine add the finishing touches.
 

A strip of Dapper Denim DSP along the bottom of the insert with the Thanks stamped in Lemon Lime Twist complete my card. The "Thanks" stamp is also from the Dragonfly Dreams stamp set - using my Stampin' Write marker I coloured in the "Thanks" and then stamped it.
 
Thanks for stopping by today. If you like my card please pop over to Kylie Bertucci's blog (using the link below) to vote for me. I really would appreciate it

The top ten winners will get to be part of an international blog hop - how much fun would that be?

http://bit.ly/KyliesMayHighlightsVoteforMeHere

Thanks again for visiting my blog today.

Would you like to comment?

  1. Lovely card Angela....gees that Lemon Lime Twist is really growing on me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vicki - I think it will be popular xx

      Delete
  2. Awesome card Angela love lemon lme twist

    ReplyDelete

09 10