Thursday 3 August 2017

Dragonfly Dreams Card: Tutorial Bundle Design Team Blog Hop

Tuesday 2 August 2017 

 
 
Welcome to our Tutorial Bundle Design Team Blog Hop for August. I am thrilled to be part of this fabulous group of 12 demonstrators from around the world who have created an amazing bundle of tutorials using products from the 2017-18 Annual Stampin' Up!® catalogue.

 
Each month I will be hopping with these talented Stampin' Up!® designers and we will be showcasing a project using the same bundle as in our tutorial. The tutorials are based on current products available in the Stampin' Up! catalogues and have both metric and imperial measurements so wherever you are in the world you can purchase and create these exclusive projects.

Each Tutorial Bundle is $20NZ or place an order over $50NZ this month with me to receive this month's tutorial for free.

In my card today I've used the same Dragonfly Dreams Bundle that I used in the tutorial. Please remember that it isn't the same project. The projects in the Tutorial Bundle are exclusive and not shown anywhere else.


My card uses the Dragonfly Dreams stamp set and co-ordinating Detailed Dragonfly Thinlits. This is one of my favourite sets in the catalogue - it's so versatile! I've also used the Stitched Shapes Framelits for the circle and embossed that using the 3D Dynamic Textured Hexagons Impressions Embossing Folder. The DSP is from the gorgeous Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper!


A sprinkle of Rhinestones Basic Jewels that I've coloured using a black Sharpie and some Black Metallic Thread completes my happy card!

Here is a sneak peek of what is included in this month's tutorial bundle:

 
To purchase the Tutorial for $20.00 NZD click here:
 
Next on the hop is the very talented Constanze Wirtz. Enjoy!

https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fconibaer.blogspot.com%2F2017%2F07%2Fall-star-tutorial-bundle-bloghop.html&h=ATOVwx0zWbaavTMsl5yFnfpanyz3exX7oK4O4z5pasvTUdoxZi1tRuy0NfpPa6jBHkSJTotCMc0CMl8n0yYJjwbVfLCroWMDfvG53bwrGq1uFwvbiyzxNerktMQn4gFeYKa8k4__pjrVCJi658tda_4Z3Q 


Would you like to comment?

  1. Beautiful Angela! I love your happy card, especially the darling bee in the honeycomb!

    ReplyDelete

09 10