Monday 30 October 2017

GLOBAL DESIGN PROJECT 110 | SKETCH CHALLENGE

Monday 30 October 2017



Hello and welcome to my blog. Today's card is for the Global Design Project #GDP110 Sketch Challenge and here's the sketch that inspired my card.

 
I love sketch challenges and this one is no exception. With Christmas just 8 weeks away I need to get a move on with making and sending my Christmas cards so it was a great opportunity to make a Christmas card.
 

As it was such a fun and easy card to make, it would be perfect to make a pile of at once.


The products I've used for my card are from the Year of Cheer Suite, which showcases intricate designs, elegant foil - perfect metallic projects!
 
The Cheers to the Year stamp set also covers the New Year and Weddings making it a versatile set.
 
Thanks for stopping by today and if you'd like more ideas using this sketch be sure to head over to the Global Design Project blog.

 

Would you like to comment?

  1. So beautiful, Angela! What a sweet card! I love all this white! Thanks so much for playing along with this week's sketch challenge at the Global Design Project.

    ReplyDelete

09 10