Sunday 5 November 2017

CASEING THE CATTY #153 CASE A HOLIDAY TAG

Sunday 5 November 2017

 


Welcome to this week's CASEing the Catty Blog Hop. Today my project is a tag CASED from page 27 the Holiday Catalogue.
 
 
You may be starting here or hopping over from Peta Stephen's fabulous project.  The next button at the bottom of the post will take you around the hop - you won't want to miss any!
 
 
I love the little Merry Mistletoe tag in the top right hand photograph - sweet and simple.
 

I've used the gorgeous gold and white checked paper from the Year of Cheer Specialty DSP as my background tag then stamped and embossed the snowflake image from the Cheers to the Year stamp set. The Season's Greetings sentiment (also from the Cheers to the Year stamp set) has been stamped in Pool Party to co-ordinate with the shimmer ribbon onto another tag then a piece of Gold Metallic Thread has been used to tie the ribbon at the top of the tag.
 
 
Every Christmas I give my beauty therapy clients gifts, often something I've made. I think these will be perfect for this year.
 
Enjoy the blog hop, there's always so much inspiration from my talented crew members and next on the blog hop is Rose Packer, you won't want to miss her gorgeous project.
 
https://wp.me/p6g0iC-12Y
 
And please join us, we'd love to see your creations, just click on the link below:
 
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1625891621049580/
 

 

Would you like to comment?

  1. The gold embossed snowflake looks amazing! It goes well with the Ferrero Rocher's!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pool Party and Gold look so lovely together, the perfect way to present those chocolates!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning. I love the colours The combination of pool party and gold is so gorgeous. I love your snowflake. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that snowflake. How gorgeous. Simple, gorgeous and definitely perfect for your clients!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous colour combo Angela, they've turned out amazing!

    ReplyDelete

09 10