Sunday 12 November 2017

CASEING THE CATTY #154 CASE A COLOURING PROJECT

Sunday 12 November 2017

 
 
Welcome to this week's CASEing the Catty Blog Hop. Today my project is a Birthday Card CASED from page 166 of the Annual Catalogue. I've chosen the card with the tea pot and cup from the main photograph.
 
 
You may be starting here or hopping over from Rebecca Scurr's gorgeous card. The next button at the bottom of the post will take you around the hop and you won't want to miss any!
 
 
The Just Add Color Specialty DSP is full of gorgeous images to colour and the paper can take a lot of water - trust me! For my card I've used Night of Navy, Daffodil Delight, and Pear Pizzazz inks and cardstock. The washi tape is from the Basics Pack 3 and the lovely scalloped edge is made using the new Ticket Tear Board punch. Happy Birthday is Hostess Set - In the City.
 
 
Of course it does entail some fussy cutting too!
 
Enjoy the hop, there's always so much inspiration from my talented crew members and next on the hop is Peta Stephen, you'll love her fabulous project.
 
http://www.stampincat.com.au/ctc154-case-a-colouring-project/

And please join us, we'd love to see your creations, just click on the link below.
 
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1625891621049580/
 
 


Would you like to comment?

  1. Beautiful colouring Angela, the ticket tear border catches the eye with yellow behind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card! I love your take on this one from the catalogue. I've been inspired by the same card! That's pretty amazing fussy cutting going on there. You are skilled with the snips!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great CASE Angela. I love the colours you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks stunning!! I love the colours you have chosen, and especially the washi tape.

    ReplyDelete

09 10