Sunday 26 November 2017

CASEING THE CATTY #156 CASE ANY PROJECT & GIVE IT A CHRISTMAS TWIST

Sunday 26 November 2017


Welcome to this week's CASEing the Catty Blog Hop. Our challenge is to Case any project in the Annual Catalogue and give it a Christmas Twist!


I've chosen to CASE the card on the left hand side on page 128 of the Annual Catalogue (pictured below).
 

You may be starting here or hopping over from Elizabeth Gross's lovely project. The next button at the bottom of the post will take you around the hop and you won't want to miss any!
 
 
As you can see my CASE is very close to the original - size, colours and layout. I've used Cheers to the Year stamp set and stamped the background in Daffodil Delight ink on Daffodil Delight cardstock! 

 
The DSP is Be Merry from the Annual Catalogue and I've teamed it with Washi Tape from the Basics Pack 3. Then I wrapped some Pool Party Solid Baker's Twine around the card and tied it in a bow. I think it makes a cute non-traditional Christmas card.

Enjoy the hop, there's always lots of inspiration from my talented crew members and next on the hop is Monique Fielder, you'll love her fabulous project.
 
https://stamping-with-moni-q.blogspot.com/2017/11/ctc-156-give-it-christmas-twist.html
 
And please join us, we'd love to see your creations, just click on the link below.
 
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1625891621049580/
 
 

Would you like to comment?

  1. i hadn't noticed that card Angela, what a great non traditional card. Love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that by simply using a different stamp set, you've turn this card into a Christmas card! Great twist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great CASE Angela, I like the non traditional Christmas colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was looking for the reindeer washi tape!!! hehehehehe. I love the way you've used these colours and layout. What a perfect Christmas Case with a twist!! Awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete

09 10