Thursday 23 November 2017

DISPLAY STAMPER BLOG HOP - DAY 3

Thursday 23 November 2017 

Hello and welcome to the third day of our week-long blog hop with Stampin' Up!® OnStage Display Stampers from around the world! We all received product from the upcoming 2018 Occasions and Sale-a-Bration Catalogues to create samples to display at our OnStage events for other demonstrators to view and now we are sharing these with you - my projects were displayed in Auckland, New Zealand.
 
We'll be bringing you lots of inspiration and ideas - you will not want to miss a single day! You may have arrived from seeing Dani Dziama's gorgeous creations or if you are starting here continue around the hop using the next button at the end of this post.
 
Today I'm sharing two cards I made using the "Beautiful Day" stamp set.  


I've coloured this flower in using the new Stampin' Blends - they make colouring in so easy!  There are also two sentiments, the one I've used and "Always thinking of you" - love the font!
 
 
The cute row of flowers at the bottom are stamped in Bermuda Bay. There is also a butterfly in the set - also perfect for colouring!
 
 
For this flower I've used my Aqua Painter and Calypso Coral ink. 
 
 
I've also done some fussy cutting with the flower and layered it up. Stampin' Up! have also brought out a fabulous new product called "Brusho Crystal Colour". It is watercolour ink crystals which when mixed with water makes colour washes and designs. It'll be perfect for the images in this stamp set and I'm looking forward to creating with it!
 
Thanks for stopping by today and enjoy the hop - there are 20 of us in all!
 
Next up is my inspiring and talented friend Jenny Hall from New Jersey.
 
https://www.jennystampsup.com/2017/11/22/2018-onstage-display-stamper-blog-hop-display03/






Would you like to comment?

09 10