Sunday 26 November 2017

DISPLAY STAMPER BLOG HOP - DAY 6

Sunday 26 November 2017


Hello and welcome to day six of our week-long blog hop with Stampin' Up!® OnStage Display Stampers from around the world! We all received product from the upcoming 2018 Occasions and Sale-a-Bration Catalogues to create samples to display at our OnStage events for other demonstrators to view and now we are sharing these with you - my projects were displayed in Auckland, New Zealand.
 
We'll be bringing you lots of inspiration and ideas - you will not want to miss a single day! You may have arrived from Dani Dziama or if you are starting here continue around the hop using the next button at the end of this post.
 
Today I'm showcasing several projects that all contain Berry Burst.
 
 
When I prepared my projects for the display board I wanted it to look cohesive so I carried elements through several projects and then grouped them together.
 

This card uses the Petal Passion DSP and Petal Palette Stamp Set from the Petal Passion Suite.


Again I've used the Petal Palette Stamp Set with the new Berry Burst 1 cm Metallic-Edge Ribbon and lots of Berry Burst spots made using the 1.3 cm punch.
 
 
The base and sentiment for this cute little card come from the Petal Passion Memories & More Card Pack.
 
 
And lastly, I love this clipboard made from MDF board and covered in DSP. I'm going to make one for all my customers and attach a wish list to it!
 
Next up is my lovely and talented friend Jenny Hall from New Jersey. 
 

Would you like to comment?

09 10