Saturday 4 November 2017

GLOBAL DESIGN PROJECT 111 | THEME CHALLENGE

Saturday 4 November 2017

 
 
Hello and welcome to my blog. Today's card is for this week's "Family Time" Theme Challenge on the Global Design Project #GDP111.
 
 
What better way to celebrate family time than with the arrival of a new baby!
 
 
The background DSP is from the Petal Garden stack. I picked out the Calypso Coral and Pool Party from this paper then added Bermuda Bay and Tangerine Tango for my stamping and embellishments.
 
 
I haven't used my Little One stamp set in a while so it was a welcome change from Christmas projects! The white label is from the Lots of Labels Framelits (with one end cut off) then embossed with the Sparkle folder.
 
If you want to see more "Family Time" themed projects check out the Global Design Project blog to see what everyone's created.
 
 

Would you like to comment?

  1. This is adorable, Angela! This is the best card I've seen with this stamp set. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your win Angela, you're amazing cards are always winners in my mind :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Manda - I appreciate all your support x

      Delete

09 10