Thursday 16 November 2017

STAMPIN' DREAMS BLOG HOP

Thursday 16 November 2017

 
 
Hello and welcome to the latest Stampin' Dreams Blog Hop. You are currently visiting Angela Meiritz-Reid from Christchurch, New Zealand. If you are hopping with us today you may have arrived from Debbie Henderson from the USA or if you are just starting here there's a list at the end of this post to continue on the hop. I hope you enjoy my project which showcases my "Favourite Technique".


The "Edging Technique" as I named it, is when you outline the edge of a solid stamp. You can do this with a Stampin' Marker or the edge of a ink pad. For the leaves on this card I stamped them in Lemon Lime Twist, drew around them with the Always Artichoke Stampin' Marker, gave the stamp a "huff" then stamped it. For more versions of this technique please click on the following link:


And here's the link to a tutorial I made for facebook:



It's a fun technique and you don't need to be too particular when you draw around the image, in fact I think it's more interesting if it is a bit uneven.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope the project you've seen here has inspired you and brightened your day. Please make your way around the hop - you won't want to miss any! 
 

Would you like to comment?

  1. Stunning Angela! I always avoid this set because I go OTT with it, I love your crisp clean and simple version. brilliant idea to use the washi tape!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I absolutely love this card Angela, I also love the un-even-ness of the edging techique, adds a little interest I think. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning card! Love the design, colours ... well, everything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Angela! What a fab card and a great technique - I haven't seen this one before and I must give it a try now. TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Angela this is such a fabulous technique. Every time I see you do I am amazed at how it easy yet how utterly stunning the results are. You are the edgiest edging technician I know!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great idea Angela....I really love the effect....great idea

    ReplyDelete

09 10