Thursday 15 March 2018

HEARTFELT CHALLENGES

Thursday 15 March 2018

 
 
Hello and thanks for stopping by today. My latest card is for three challenges, the Paper Players - any shade of PINK, TGIF - a sketch and The St@mps Team - a sympathy card.
 
 
 
I loved how these three challenges came together.
 

I've combined all my "current" favourites in one card! The Tutti-Frutti Designer Series Paper, Sale•A•Bration Heartfelt Blooms Stamp Set and everything Flirty Flamingo! Sometimes I'm a bit slow to a party and this was definitely the case with the Heartfelt Blooms set but I absolutely love it and use it every chance I get.
 
Here I've stamped it in Flirty Flamingo and used a circle from Stitched Shaped Framelits to cut it out. The sentiments in this set are in beautiful fonts and cover many occasions.
 
 
A piece of co-ordinating Flirty Flamingo Baker's Twine tied around it just below a strip of Basic Black cardstock and some Iridescent Sequin complete my card. I've used the Calypso Coral Sequin but I think they work perfectly with the Flirty Flamingo.
 
Have a great day and I'll be back later tonight with the Stampin' Dreams Blog Hop full of Easter inspiration.
 

Would you like to comment?

  1. Heartfelt Blooms is a great party to join, late or not! I too was a late convert and wonder how I could have left it so long. The twine and the sequins really bring up the colour. Flirty Flamingo contrasts so well with black. Thank you so much for joining us at The Paper Players with this beauty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jan for your lovely comments x

      Delete
  2. Oh my! What a gorgeous card! The bright Heartfelt Bloom looks gorgeous with the black and white background. Just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the black polka dots with the peachy pink - such a wonderful color choice and a wonderful, bold card. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blooms are so pretty. Love the sequins too! Thanks for playing along at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

09 10