Saturday 8 September 2018

GLOBAL DESIGN PROJECT #154 | THANK YOU CARD


Hello and welcome to my blog! Today I'm sharing my card for this week's Global Design Project Sketch Challenge.
 
It's a great layout and I really enjoyed making my card for this challenge.
 
 
I started with one of my favourite colours - Coastal Cabana and went from there! The spotted Coastal Cabana paper is from the Brights 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper and it goes so well with Lemon Lime Twist cardstock.
 

The crosses have been embossed in white on Shimmery White cardstock with a wash of Coastal Cabana ink over it. "Thank You" has been embossed in gold on a piece of Vellum cardstock and then fussy cut!
 
I have created a tutorial for this card - it can be purchased here.

Make sure to check out the other projects using this sketch on the Global Design Project
 

Would you like to comment?

09 10