Tuesday 12 March 2019

COUNTRY FLORAL CONGRATULATIONS


The gorgeous Country Floral Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder from the Second Release of Sale-A-Bration products makes the perfect background for this congratulations card.
 
 
The hearts are from the Be Mine Stitched Framelits Dies and the row of hearts uses the Champagne Foil Sheets, one of my new favourite things!

 
The sentiment from the Well Said Stamp Set is stamped in Pool Party ink and co-ordinates with the bow and the background cardstock.
 
I think the embossing folder makes it look fancy, detailed and like a lot of work has gone into it but it was a relatively quick card to make. I made a few at once so I have a stash on hand for when I need one!
 
Remember it's nearly the end of Sale-A-Bration for another year so if you'd like to add this lovely embossing folder to your collection just place a qualifying order by 31 March 2019!
 
Product List
 


Would you like to comment?

09 10