Friday 19 April 2019

NEEDLE & THREAD - STAMPIN' UP! ARTISAN BLOG HOP


Welcome to our April Stampin' Up! Artisan Blog Hop and this month we are featuring the Needlepoint Nook Suite! I love all the little embroidered flowers and leaves, and I'm always a push-over for lovely words in pretty fonts!
 
 
With a particular friend in mind, I created a delicate card and gift tag using Petal Pink, Whisper White and Old Olive, and even coloured my little Melting Moments to co-ordinate!

 
The background stitching has been stamped in Petal Pink ink and then I've layered the leaves and flowers on top. The "green" leaves were die cut from a piece of Shimmery White Card Stock that had been water-coloured with Old Olive ink, the others are from Vellum.


A few sequins and pearls add a little sparkle, along with the silver thread in the Silver and White Baker's Twine.
 

I love the stitched edge detail around the label too!
 
 
I also made this card using the Needle & Thread Suite and Lace Dynamic Embossing Folder. The Lace background is so pretty that I didn't want to cover it up so I just added the flowers and leaves to the corner.
 
 
A few leaves have also been die cut in Whisper White and layered under the flowers. Happiest Birthday is embossed in gold and trimmed.
 
Please continue on the hop for more inspiration and fabulous projects from the Artisan Design Team, starting with the lovely Ashley Van Camp!
 
https://designwithink.blogspot.com/2019/04/artisan-april-fb.html
 
Product List 
 

Big Shot
[143263]
$190.00

Would you like to comment?

  1. So pretty Angela. I love the colour variation you have achieved with cutting the leaves from watercoloured card rather than plain olive cardstock

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous, Angela! I love how you’ve created the background for your card with that stitching. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so pretty projects! love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete

09 10