Thursday 25 April 2019

INK & INSPIRATION - GRATITUDE



Hello and welcome to this month's Ink & Inspiration Blog Hop. You are currently visiting Angela Meiritz-Reid from Christchurch, New Zealand. The complete list at the bottom will guide you through all the inspirational projects created by the team.
 
The theme this month is "Gratitude" and I've chosen to showcase a gorgeous new set from the new Stampin' Up!® Annual Catalogue called "It Starts With Art". The Follow Your Art Suite is a co-ordinating selection of products containing stamps, dies, designer series paper, embellishments and more!
 
 
I'm sending this card off to a fabulous card creator who has inspired and encouraged me over the years and whom I'm grateful for her added sparkle.
 
The buttons have been stamped in Pool Party and Petal Pink Ink and I've used the co-ordinating twine from the Silver Baker's Twine. The 1/2" and 3/4" punches were a perfect size for the buttons.
 
 
I added a splattering of Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint under the button wreath to add more sparkle!
  
For more inspiration and fabulous projects you won't want to miss, continue on the hop to visit my lovely talented team members.

Thanks for stopping by and see you again soon.
 

Product List:
 

Would you like to comment?

09 10