Friday 24 May 2019

INK IT! STAMP IT! - NEW ANNUAL CATTY!

 
Welcome to the Ink It! Stamp It! Blog Hop. This month we are sharing projects using products from the new Stampin' Up!® Annual Catalogue. You may have arrived here from my lovely team member Amy if you're hopping along already. If you started here, welcome and please make sure to visit all the Design Team's blogs, the full line up below will guide you through all the projects. 


This card is on it's way to a friend whose birthday is coming up! I thought the sentiment from the Bloom & Grow Stamp Set was perfect for her!

I stamped several of the floral images from the set and die cut with the co-ordinating dies, then coloured them using Flirty Flamingo and Granny Apple Green ink. I don't mind fussy cutting, but the dies certainly make it quicker!

 
I'm a lover of great fonts and the ones in this set are gorgeous! You can see in the background I've added the little images, these are stamped-off in Smoky Slate. I've also added the little vellum flowers with a Rhinestone on top and some swirls of Silver Metallic Thread.
 
Enjoy the rest of the hop. I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone is creating with the products from the new Catalogue.

Blog Roll: 
 
Product List:


Would you like to comment?

  1. What a stunning card Angela. I love your colour combination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply stunning Angela! Love the flowers angled under your sentiment. Great design! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is so beautiful! Love how you added the beautifully colored flowers and the little vellum flowers are sooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore your colour selection, love the touch of the vellum flowers - you are enabling this to progress up towards the top of my wish list.

    ReplyDelete

09 10