Monday 6 May 2019

THANK YOU BIRD BALLAD

I loved creating with the new Free as a Bird Stamp Set that I decided to create some mini cards using the smaller images in the set.

 
I created my cards using the same technique and layout I had used for my original card here.
 
 
I added a splatter of Wink of Stella to the background - do you love a little sparkle?
 
 
Isn't this little bird so cute? A bit of fussy cutting and some Dimensionals to pop it up on the background.
 

Are you looking at this image and thinking it's not in the set exactly like this? You're right! I cut the three birds out from the large image then glued the branch back together! I also added some Iridescent Sequins because these are one of my favourite Stampin' Up!® products!
 
Thanks for stopping by today. Have a great week and see you back here again soon.
 
 
Product List
Calypso Coral Stampin' Write Marker
Calypso Coral Stampin' Write Marker
[131902]
$7.25
Crumb Cake Stampin' Write Marker
Crumb Cake Stampin' Write Marker
[120967]
$7.25
Old Olive Stampin' Write Marker
Old Olive Stampin' Write Marker
[100079]
$7.25
Blushing Bride Stampin' Write Marker
Blushing Bride Stampin' Write Marker
[131265]
$7.25
Soft Suede Stampin' Write Marker
Soft Suede Stampin' Write Marker
[120973]
$6.95
Linen Thread
[104199]
$10.50

Would you like to comment?

  1. Gorgeous cards Angela! I love what you did in the third sample by cutting a chunk out of the branch and sticking it back together!

    ReplyDelete

09 10