Friday 26 July 2019

INK IT! STAMP IT! TECHNIQUE BLOG HOP


Welcome to the Ink It! Stamp It! Blog Hop. This month we are sharing techniques. You may have arrived here from my lovely team member Amy, if you're hopping along already. If you started here, welcome and please make sure to visit all the Design Team's blogs, the full line up below will guide you through all the projects.
 
  
Have you tried the new Shimmery White Embossing Paste? It is gorgeous! I added drops of Pool Party Ink and used the Shimmer Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty Paper as my mask. I love this effect. The Iris from the Inspiring Iris Stamp Set stamped in Night of Navy and Granny Apple Green sits perfectly on this background.
 
 
I love a great font and equally great sentiments and the ones in this set are so lovely. I stamped this one in Night of Navy and fussy cut it - it's fairly easy you just need to wiggle your snips a bit so there aren't any straight lines!

And as is my "MO", I added a swirl of Silver Metallic Thread under the irises and three Rhinestones that I had coloured using the Dark Night of Navy Stampin' Blends.


I was having so much fun with the Shimmery White Embossing Paste and the Shimmer Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty Paper, I decided to create some more cards. I made these especially for my customers to go with their orders. I fussy cut the images from the Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper and "thank you" is from the Free as a Bird Stamp Set.

 
You can see the shimmer in these close ups!

 
I added a bow in Linen Thread and sequins from the Woven Threads Assortment on these cards.

 
I used a different Laser-Cut design for these cards. The paper lasts for quite a few times as a mask although it may have lasted longer if I had let it dry between uses.


And these have a bow in Whisper White Baker's Twine just to change it up!

 


Enjoy the rest of the hop - there'll be lots of fabulous inspiration to get you creating!
 

Blog Roll: 
 

WANT TO PURCHASE ANY OF THESE GORGEOUS PRODUCTS?  I'd love to be your Demonstrator. Click on the Shop Now Button at the top of my blog or on the images of the products at the bottom of this post to be taken directly to my online store. Please email me at angela.frank00@gmail.com if you have any queries.

Product List


Would you like to comment?

  1. Wow! Stunning! I totally got lost in your gorgeous cards! Love the technique and the incredibly beautiful result!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stephanie, once I started I didn't want to stop! Great hopping with you x

      Delete
  2. Oh wow, I love them all! Fantastic design and beautiful colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy, it's my favourite colour! Great hopping with you x

      Delete
  3. Inspiring Iris has just moved up a notch on my wish list. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, here is one of the examples why you are an Artisan!!!! These are the most stunning cards I have seen and now I just got an idea for something else, so thank you for sharing...and I need to get the Inspiring Iris...it's a gorgeous set!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eva for your lovely comment. Great hopping with you x

      Delete
  5. OMG Angela! What a stunning set of cards. Love everything about these. Might need to add some embossing paste to my next order :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simple and classic. Thanks for sharing, I am going to case this one for sure!

    ReplyDelete

09 10