Tuesday 3 September 2019

BEAUTIFUL FRIENDSHIP AND SHIMMER DSP


Here are some more cards I have created combining the Beautiful Friendship Stamp Set and the Shimmer Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty Paper.
 
 
These cards also use colours from the 2019-2021 In Color Collection, Purple Posy, Pretty Peacock and Terracotta Tile.

The bottom two use the distinct patterns made to cut out and use on card fronts, I've just added the floral images and sentiments from the Beautiful Friendship Stamp Set. The sentiments have been gold embossed.


This card has been created using my "faux" floating die cut frame technique! I added mini Dimensionals to the back of the paper after I had die cut it with a Stitched Rectangle and adhered it to the card front. The In Color Faceted Dots, of course, co-ordinate perfectly and a little Linen Thread bow completes the look!
 
All the products I've used are from Stampin' Up!® and can be purchased directly from my On-Line Shop by clicking the pictures below.
 
Product List

Linen Thread
[104199]
$10.50

Would you like to comment?

09 10