Monday 2 September 2019

BEAUTIFUL FRIENDSHIP

 
I love the Shimmer Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty Paper, it's so pretty and versatile too! You may have missed it, it's on page 169 of the Annual Catalogue on the right hand bottom corner!  The Artisan Design Team showcased it in our August Blog Hop (see my blog post here), and I loved it so much I keep creating cards with it!

 
I've teamed it up with sentiments from the Beautiful Friendship Stamp Set and used Seaside Spray and Purple Posy from the 2019-2021 In Color Collection. For my card on the right, I've cut out the floral image from the large sheet of patterned paper and layered it on a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock that has had Seaside Spray sponged on the background and then embossed with the Subtle Embossing Folder.
 
I also cut out a floral image for the card on the left but this time I attached it to a circle frame and raised it on Dimensionals. It's a "faux" floating die cut frame card!


I love that this paper is white on one side and vanilla on the other, makes it even more versatile!
 
All the products I've used are from Stampin' Up!® and can be purchased directly from my On-Line Shop by clicking the pictures below.
 
 
Product List

Linen Thread
[104199]
$10.50

Would you like to comment?

09 10