Thursday 26 September 2019

INK & INSPIRATION | THE GREAT OUTDOORS


Welcome to the Ink & Inspiration Design Team Blog Hop. You may have arrived here from my lovely and talented friend Sarah Fleming from the USA. If you are starting here please see the complete list at the bottom of this post which will guide you through all the inspirational projects the team has to share.
 
The theme for this hop is "The Great Outdoors" and  I thought the Sailing Home Stamp Set and co-ordinating Smooth Sailing Dies were perfect for this!
 
 
The Come Sail Away Designer Series Paper is full of nautical themed images and makes a perfect background for my cards. I've layered up the lighthouse stamped in Night of Navy, an anchor in Real Red and a ship's wheel die cut in Sahara Sand onto a circle from the Stitched Shapes Dies.
 
Happy Birthday is from the Well Said Stamp Set and has been white embossed onto Basic Black Cardstock.
 
 
To tie in the red I added some Cherry Cobbler rhinestones from the Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels. The Night of Navy rhinestones are also from there too!
 
All the products I've used are from Stampin' Up! and can be purchased directly from my On-Line Shop by clicking the pictures below.
 
Thanks for visiting today and be sure to hop all the way around to see the gorgeous creations my fellow team members have created. 
 

Product List


Would you like to comment?

  1. Absolutely love these! Nautical cards are always my fav especially with this awesome color scheme, Angela! Thanks for the inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete

09 10