Friday 27 September 2019

INK IT! STAMP IT! | INSPIRED BY HOME DECOR


Welcome to the Ink It! Stamp It Design Team Blog Hop. You may have arrived here from my lovely and talented friend Amy Koenders from the USA. If you are starting here please see the complete list at the bottom of this post which will guide you through all the inspiration projects the team has to share.
 
The theme for this hop is "Inspired by Home Décor" and as I looked around my home for inspiration I settled upon this little corner.  I've used the colours to inspire me - Night of Navy, Whisper White, Granny Apple Green and Silver.
 
 
All these pieces have special memories, the potted orchid my Mother gave me for a birthday, the framed print is from a friend after a trip to Europe, the silver napkin ring belonged to my Nana and the thimble was a gift from my landlady/flatmate in London - so many fond memories in one spot!
 

I have used the Beautiful Friendship Stamp Set and stamped the flowers randomly using Night of Navy ink pad, then I added the leaves in Granny Apple Green.


Happy is die cut in Silver Glimmer Paper using the Well Written Framelits Dies and Birthday is from the co-ordinating stamp set - Well Said. I added a swirl of Silver Metallic Thread and quite a few Basic Rhinestone Jewels. I needed a 50th birthday card too and it was easy just to add that to the card!

Thanks for joining me today! Remember to keep hopping for more inspiration. Up next is Fiona Bradley in Australia - I look forward to seeing her project.

Blog Roll

Product List 
 

Would you like to comment?

  1. Sensational card and I love the fact that the inspiration came from such meaningful and loved items! Very special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a fan of blue roses....at least I wasn't until I saw this! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty! Love the colors and your clean design is perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Angela. Love your colour combination.

    ReplyDelete

09 10