Wednesday 4 September 2019

SHIMMER DETAILED DSP

Have I told you I love the Shimmer Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty Paper? Well I do! I had so much fun creating with it - so many possibilities.

Here are some little gift tags I created. Super easy and quick!


The new Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper is perfect for these little tags. I simply cut 5cm wide strips, punched them with the Scalloped Tag Topper and added the colour with my Aqua Painter. Cut the dandelion images from the Shimmer Detailed Designer Series Paper, glued them to the tag, added some bling, a piece of Linen Ribbon and tied it with Linen Thread or Baker's Twine and hey presto three little tags!
 
All the products I've used are from Stampin' Up!® and can be purchased directly from my On-Line Shop by clicking the pictures below.
 
To see more of my creations using this gorgeous Shimmer Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty Designer Series Paper check out my last couple of blog posts!
 
Product List

Linen Thread
[104199]
$10.50
Linen Thread
[104199]
$10.50

Would you like to comment?

09 10