Friday 20 December 2019

STAMPIN' UP! ARTISAN DESIGN TEAM - TREAT TIME


Hello and welcome to the last Stampin' Up! 2019 Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! Where has this year gone? It has been a fabulous year and I loved being part of this group of talented, inspirational and gorgeous Artisans from around the world.

You may have arrived here from my lovely and talented friend Tanya Rees from Australia. If you are starting here please click on the next button at the bottom of this post and hop all the way around. There are so many inspirational projects to see, you won't want to miss any!
 
 
 
For this hop we are showcasing the Tiny Keepsakes Bundle and the Tags Tags Tags Bundle. Both these Bundles are super cute and so versatile - check out all the gorgeous projects created by the team.

 
I love creating mini cards and the striped and checked stamps in the Tiny Keepsakes Stamp Set are the perfect size! I've teamed them up with the Valentine sentiments from the Tags Tags Tags Bundle, along with the hearts from the Stitched Be Mine Dies. A bow in Whisper White Solid Baker's Twine, a splattering of co-ordinating ink on the background and Iridescent Sequin complete each card.
 


Inspired by Sylwia's cute fox, I made this unicorn one. Wouldn't they make the perfect party favour for a child's birthday party?


I added die-cut felt accents from the Follow Your Art Embellishment Kit to these little boxes to co-ordinate with the 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper. I attached them to the edge of the box so they could be opened and closed easily without retying the bow!


And yes there are more! Once I started ...


Thank you so much to everyone for all your fabulous support this year. It has been a dream come true and I'm so pleased to have been entrusted by Stampin' Up!® to represent them this year. Thanks also to my fellow 2019 Artisan Design Team, you will always hold a special place in my heart. 

Thanks for stopping by and please keep hopping along and check out all the stunning projects created by the rest of the team. Next up is Ashley Van Camp,  her projects are gorgeous!
 
https://designwithink.blogspot.com/2019/12/artisan-dec-fb.html
 
 
 
And now ... I am pleased to introduce the Artisan Design Team for 2020! Congratulations to you all and I look forward to seeing your inspirational creations over the next year! 



Would you like to comment?

  1. Adorable! My granddaughter would love the unicorn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All such wonderful projects--especially love the last set of Christmas cards. The details are amazing. So enjoyed seeing all of your projects this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to know if you would share your instructions for your unicorn Mini Keepsake Box? I donate to a teacher who teaches 2nd grade and has homeless kids in her class. Two of the girls and three of the boys have birthdays in January. For the boys, I'll use your unicorn as a horse! Thanks to everyone on the 2019 Artisan Team for giving us such great projects ideas over the last year.We do appreciate you ALL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gloria yes and thank you I'd be honoured. Please email me (angela.frank00@gmail.com) and I'll detail out how I created it. Thanks Angela x

      Delete

09 10