Thursday 26 March 2020

INK & INSPIRATION | EASTER BLOSSOMS


Welcome to the Ink & Inspiration Design Team Blog Hop. You may have arrived here from my lovely and talented friend Satomi Wellard from Japan. If you are starting here please see the complete list at the bottom of this post which will guide you through all the inspirational projects the team has to share.

The theme for this hop is Easter and I've chosen the gorgeous Cherry Blossoms Dies for my card this month.


To create the flowers and leaves, I water coloured pieces of Shimmery White Cardstock with Lovely Lipstick and Granny Apple Green Ink and die cut them with the various dies. Some images were also die cut in Vellum Cardstock.

I then layered them up in the shape of a wreath over an area I had water coloured with Balmy Blue Ink.


To complete my card I added Pearls, a Linen Thread Bow and the Easter Blessings sentiment.

If you are feeling a bit stuck (in quarantine) as we are here in Christchurch, New Zealand, take a trip around the world with us and be inspired with Easter/Seasonal projects. We'll take you from Australia, the Netherlands, Japan, New Zealand, the USA and back to Australia - keeping you safe and enjoying a break from what's going on around us!


Next on the list is my fabulous friend Angie McKenzie from the USA, I'm looking forward to seeing her gorgeous creation.

Take care and be kind!


Blog Roll:




Product List:
Linen Thread
[104199]
$10.50

Would you like to comment?

  1. The watercolouring really gives those flowers a different - and totally terrific - look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely LOVE this!!! The colors are amazing and perfect for Spring... I'm so looking forward to CAS(e)ing this!!! Thanks for the inspiration as always. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just stunning Angela. Love it! x

    ReplyDelete

09 10