Friday 20 March 2020

INK IT! STAMP IT! | TROPICAL OASIS THANK YOU!


Welcome to the Ink It! Stamp It! Design Team Blog Hop for March. You may have arrived from my lovely and talented friend Amy Koenders from the USA. If you are starting here please see the complete list at the bottom of this post which will guide you through all the creative projects the team has to share.

The theme for this hop is "Thank You". I always love to have a supply of thank you cards on hand but I often don't have many/any that are male themed!


I thought the papers I used from the Tropical Oasis Designer Series Paper pack were perfect for male cards and I have a little confession to make ... there is no stamping on this card at all! I love the Tropical Oasis Suite but I don't have the stamp set. I just bought the paper, trinkets and trim.


I layered up my card with the Designer Series Paper, co-ordinating cardstock, the gorgeous trim, a leaf trinket and "thanks" which I embossed using the Subtle 3D folder - I love the dimension that adds!

Thanks so much for stopping by - it's so lovely to have you here!

Please keep hopping for more great projects showcasing gratitude!

Blog Roll:




Product List

Would you like to comment?

  1. Love what you have done with this DSP, a gorgeous creation Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh I'd never have thought to emboss a die cut sentiment - it looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome!! Love your design, amazing layering! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! That paper is one I'd overlooked but it's fabulous. You've showcased it so perfectly with just the right colours and trims.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Angela! So much detail to look at. I had overlooked this suite - might have to take another look.

    ReplyDelete

09 10