Wednesday 29 April 2020

BE INSPIRED | ALL SHAPES & SIZES!


Welcome to this month's Be Inspired Design Team Blog Hop! Our theme this month is All Shapes and Sizes. You may have arrived here from my very talented friend Brian King from the USA, or if you are starting here be sure to hop all the way around, you won't want to miss any of the inspirational projects created by the design team.


For my card I've created a square 12.5 x 12.5cm (4 7/8"). I haven't made a large square card in ages - it was great for a change!

I'm so pleased "To a Wild Rose" is not retiring - the more I use this set, the more I love it!

I've added die cut leaves and flowers in gold foil and vellum, and dressed it up with some pearls, twine and wink of stella.


The Pool Party background was created by stamping the background stamp from the Label Me Bold stamp set over the embossed area and then adding a little more watered down ink.

Next up in today's hop is my lovely friend Tanya Rees I'm looking forward to seeing what gorgeous creation Tanya has to share with us.



Product List


Would you like to comment?

  1. Wow Angela, this is stunning. I love that added detail of Pool Party over the embossing paste.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful, Angela! The texture on this card is incredible! What a gorgeous design! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Angela, this card is soo beautiful ! Love every detail!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is amazing Angela ;O)

    ReplyDelete

09 10