Friday 15 May 2020

INK IT! STAMP IT! | KIDS


Welcome to the Ink It! Stamp It! Design Team Blog Hop for May. You may have arrived from my lovely and talented friend Amy Koenders from the USA. If you are starting here please see the complete list at the bottom of this post which will guide you through all the creative projects the team has to share.

The theme for this hop is "Kids"! I chose the Little Elephant Stamp Set and co-ordinating Elephant Builder Punch to create my cards.


I designed my cards and colours around sheets of designer series paper I had left from the Brights collection. It's a great way to use up smallish pieces.

I stamped the elephant in co-ordinating bright colours, punched them out, added a raised ear and assembled my cards.

A linen thread bow, "Happy Birthday" from the Label Me Bold Stamp Set and some coloured Rhinestones completed my cards.


These elephants are sooo cute!

We moved to Level 2 yesterday so life is starting to look a little differently around here! I'm back working in my beauty therapy business, I'm so lucky to have so many kind and loyal clients coming back after our break. I hope you are all doing well.

Thanks so much for stopping by - it's so lovely to have you here!

Please keep hopping for more great projects showcasing Kids!

Blog Roll:



Product List
Linen Thread
[104199]
$10.50

Would you like to comment?

09 10