Saturday 23 May 2020

SOCIAL STAMPING | ANIMALS


Hello and welcome to today's Social Stamping Blog Host! We are a group of Stampin' Up! demonstrators brought together by the very lovely and talented Kelly Kent. For the last nine weeks, we have been sharing our creations as a means of bringing us together due to the world being in various stages of social distancing and isolation. You may have arrived here from seeing Nikki Spencer's gorgeous creation, or if you are starting here please be sure to hop around everyone, you won't want to miss any of the inspiring projects everyone has to share.

The theme for this hop is "Animals" and with the Animal Outing Stamp Set about to retire I thought I would give it a little love before it does!
 

The images in this set are so cute and with a checked background stamped using the Buffalo Check Stamp in Balmy Blue, I thought it would make a great baby card.

The background, behind the rhino, is from the Label Me Bold Stamp Set and I've splattered it with some Shimmery Champagne Mist too!


He looks like such a big softie! I water-coloured him in Gray Granite and added a little blushing check using Blushing Bride.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you enjoy our animal blog hop. Please click on the next button below to visit Lisa and see what inspiring project she has created!


Click here to see a list of everyone on the hop.

Product List
Stamparatus
[148187]
$99.00

Would you like to comment?

  1. I love the balmy blue check behind this rhino! It's a wonderful way to highlight your image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the addition of the blue and check. It’s not your colour choice you’d normally lean towards with this image, but it looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super gorgeous card Angela! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful baby card Angela, your colouring looks amazing and the Buffalo Check background works perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Angela I really like that check background it really stands out to me. I am going to miss this stampset a lot!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's so cute!! I love your colouring and yes, this is a perfect card for a little one! Just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Angela! The Buffalo Background even fits the animal theme!!! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card! How cute does he look on the check background!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, Angela. A perfect baby card. I love how you've coloured the rhino, he looks very textural.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohhh I love the way you have co-ordinated all the blue elements. A sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the colour pallet of your card Angela. Balmy Blue is such a beautiful blue and you've showcased it well in the Buffalo Check stamp.

    ReplyDelete

09 10