Monday 9 November 2020

2021 STAMPIN' UP! ARTISAN DESIGN TEAM

I am so happy to let you know that I have been selected as a member of the 2021 Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team. This is a huge honour and I look forward to sharing this exciting year with you. I am one of 21 demonstrators from around the world chosen to be part of this team.


Here's a list of the 2021 team -  I had to keep it a secret for a while so I was pleased when it was announced at On-Stage@Home at the weekend!




I received a beautifully decorated white lacquered box with a personalised Artisan Design Team stamp and a gorgeous Tiffany's bracelet inside!
 
A big thank you to the 2020 Artisan Design Team, you have been amazing!
 
Thank you everyone for your support and here's to 2021!



Would you like to comment?

09 10